Thursday, March 19, 2009

Where is the justice?

It's March Break. It's my last day off (the kids go to Gramma and Grampa's tomorrow so I can head back to the office to play catch-up). And I'm sick. Mallory got the sniffles on Monday and by last night, my throat was so sore I couldn't even talk without wincing. Feeling a little better today, but still definitely under the weather. We are trying to soldier through and have some laid-back around-the-house fun. So far we have gone to pick Daddy up from the office and take him to lunch (yay us for inadvertently picking a restaurant where kids eat free on Wednesdays!), made a batch of spring-themed sugar cookies which Liam raced home from skating lessons to decorate, done some painting, had a picnic on the living room floor, and right now the kids are down for some rest while I putter around the office and alternately sew/edit photos/plan a birthday party/watch The Dark Knight on the computer (technology is a wonderful thing!) A trip to the tropics, this week was not, but March Break is a good thing no matter how you slice it.

0 comments: