Friday, March 06, 2009

Why she always has a green or pink smear on her nose

I have been sitting on this photo all day long, thinking that something worth saying to accompany it would strike me with sudden inspiration. Ummm... not so much. I am thrilled to report that it is about 65 degrees and sunny out though, so you know I will be out of here as soon as is humanly possible tonight.

There is not much on tap for our weekend, and frankly, I am ready for it! I have a pile of movies to watch, I just picked up New Moon from my wait list at the library, and a package came in the mail today containing the binding fabric for both of my memory quilts (Mallory's, which is already assembled and just waiting for the binding, and Liam's, which still exists as a pile of baby clothes on the floor in the office.) I have one other quilt to bind, too. I tell you... the quilting is a new obsession.

Oh, and I hope to sew another blind this weekend. If I work up the energy to get to that I will try to take some pics throughout the process for anyone who's interested in following along.

I believe tomorrow morning is my turn to accompany Liam to swimming lessons... I have to finish up editing the twins' birthday photos... so, yeah. Do you think that's a little much to hope to accomplish in 48 hours??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know what you think of the book. I *loved* Lovley Bones and Lucky...New Moon...not so much. I'm in a bit of a reading slump. I think it is time to revisit The Time Traveler's Wife.

Have fun quilting! Did I tell you my fabric arrived but I have yet to decide on a darn pattern! :)

Rose said...

I'm laughing just a little about the fact you said there's not much on tap for the weekend, then listed more than some people accomplish in a week. ;) That's a mom for you, I guess.

Is it weird that I'm loving your quilt obsession because I know I get to see pictures?