Friday, July 24, 2009

More on the way

I bit the bullet and upgraded to a no-limits Flickr account. No more of this running out of upload capacity mid-month crap! The Mac has been churning away for the past hour + now... uploading all the wedding pictures I have edited to date to a new set on my usual account. For two bucks a month, I think I will get my money's worth.

Anyway... I will update the badge on the sidebar when the upload has finished and I can actually get to my Flickr account - I'm locked out for the time being. And I will continue to upload edits there as they get finished.

I am off work today, home with the kids. Mallory is singing rather than sleeping, and Liam is trying to reconstruct a Lego whale that Mallory took apart. I have no idea how all the little bits and pieces fit together so I am useless to him.

No photo to accompany this post, because trying to run one more application and perform one more simultaneous upload may well be just enough to cause the computer to explode. I'm sure you will understand.

0 comments: