Thursday, February 11, 2010

Itinerary

In answer to the multiple questions I've been fielding about sledding this weekend: yes, we are heading out! Saturday afternoon, starting around 1. You are welcome to join us on Cook Mountain if you want. Hot chocolate to be provided. I warn you though (especially those with older kids - that means you Megan!) - Cook Mountain is really more like Cook Bunny Hill. Are you sure the girls wouldn't rather have you drive them out to Maple City Golf Course? At night? With a six-pack? Oh no, wait, that's what we used to do back in high school. :)

And as if that isn't enough to make for a fun-filled weekend, we are having pizza and watching the Olympics' opening ceremonies in our pajamas tomorrow night. Well, since the show starts later than I thought, I will probably eat pizza and THEN watch the opening ceremonies. And the kids will already be in bed. And I think Chad has his first soccer game. So, not much of a family activity.

But... we'll make up for it on Sunday morning. I'm going to try making Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls. For my sweetie. And I'm sure that the kids will be in on the action.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I made those cinnamon rolls too! Those Cook brothers are lucky men!! ;)