Sunday, April 23, 2006

Baby shower

We spent this weekend in Toronto to throw a baby shower for my sister Stephanie who is due in just! five! weeks! Here is a bit of the decor... try to guess the sex of the baby: Um, yeah... so good thing we chose this week for the shower... there aren't that many blue flowers out there to pick from, and finding hydrangeas outside of Easter week is next to impossible - at least where I live, which is where all this stuff was sourced from. (And, if there's one thing that being an avid Lost fan has taught me, it's that you can never have too many tie-ins; Steph and Mike used blue hydrangeas for their wedding.) Liam spent the afternoon with the men at a Blue Jays game. I hear there are photos of that floating around somewhere and I'll share some when I see them.My sister is sickeningly photogenic. I took a photo of her with each guest, and she's not cross-eyed even once.Some big-hit gifts for my financially-minded (at least in the career sense) sister and brother-in-law: A silver piggy bank: get 'em started young...
...and something preppy to wear while rolling those pennies. On the agenda for today: unpacking the car!...

0 comments: