Wednesday, April 04, 2007

April 3 still belongs to Chad (and Marlon Brando, Eddie Murphy, David Hyde Pierce, Jennie Garth and Alec Baldwin)

We made it through Chad's birthday yesterday without #2 making an appearance. On the one hand, it would have been cool for them to share birthdays, but on the other, they each get their own day now, which I think is more fun for everyone. Between three early April birthdays and Easter, there is going to be a lot of sugar consumption in our house right around now in the years to come. Lots of cake and ice cream on top of all the chocolate we're already working through.

I did go for a massage yesterday, which was awesome, but it doesn't seem to have kick-started anything. I also started spreading mulch around the back yard. That's what I did the day before I went into labour with Liam - let's see if it has the same effect.

If not, well then, I have that membrane strip to look forward to, right? Ughh. I'm cringing already.

Just about to start drafting my list of questions for the doctor (the hows, whens and whys of inducing) and then start getting ready to set off for her office.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liam's 'smile for the camera' look is morphing into something a little more along the lines of an 'ughh, this is all you're getting' look - I'm totally laughing...