Thursday, October 05, 2006

Meh.

I have to admit, that was my reaction to Lost last night. I was disappointed! After the first five minutes I was jumping up and down on the couch next to Chad saying, that was awesome! That was so awesome! But after that, nothing really happened. Don't get me wrong... I would like to know why Jack is being held separate from Kate and Sawyer... and who Carl is - is he one of the tailies, or is he like Desmond and Rousseau and came to the island another way? And, last night's episode seemed to indicate again that the Losties weren't 'brought' to the island but rather landed as part of an unfortunate plane crash (is there any other kind?) - meaning that Henry/Ben thought there might be survivors, but wasn't sure. So why were they all connected before boarding the plane? I think the Others have some sort of government tie-in if they can put a dossier together on someone's background at the drop of a hat like that. And, did I hear Henry/Ben correctly in saying that Otherville is actually on a nearby island? Yeah, I suppose I'm as sucked in as ever... I was just hoping for more action last night.

0 comments: