Tuesday, October 03, 2006

TGFI

No, my days of the week aren't mixed up, nor am I dyslexic; it's just that lately I have been thinking thank God for the internet. Specifically, for online shopping. I look up just about everything I buy ahead of time now, and if your store doesn't have a website... I will probably not be shopping with you anytime soon. I don't have the time, patience, or gas money to shop in person anymore. And considering that last week when I took Liam grocery shopping, we left a "Cleanup in aisle 4" in our wake... well, there's only so many of those that I want to experience.

This week, the internet has been of major use to us in putting Liam's new room together. After much deliberation and searching every place known to mankind, we have a frontrunner in the bedding department: Nothing has been ordered yet, but I will assume this is it unless a lightning bolt strikes with something better.

Next, thanks to the folks at Art.com, I want to order this print:It's from a children's book called No, David!, about a 5-year-old boy who breaks all his mother's rules - jumping on the furniture, breaking her vase, chewing with his mouth open, etc. Hoping for it not to become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

And then, something fun for me... something I have already ordered, with Liam in mind, but this one is for me. I will be a tease and just show you one part. I ordered these, only they're black and purple, not black and white as shown: Thanks for the offer of the loan Megan, but I think I am set for this year... as long as it all still fits a month from now.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

um, I'm officially frightened. The boots or the tights........either way, frightened, very, very frightened.......Halloween is on it's way!!!!!!

Carrie said...

Definitely not the boots... just the tights... and what makes it a lot less frightening is that I will be wearing something over top of the tights, rather than letting it all hang out!