Sunday, October 08, 2006

Thankful

Thanksgiving may not be until tomorrow, but here is my something to be thankful for: I think I felt some baby kicks today. Which is something I've been waiting for and growing increasingly anxious about for the last few weeks. I felt Liam's first kick at 17w0d and here I am at 15w6d with #2 - knowing that I should be feeling it sooner this time around, but up until today, nothing... then this... a few twitches... here's hoping they grow stronger and more frequent over the next few days. Another sign that all is hopefully well.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone... even those of you in the States who have to wait another month and a half to have your turkey. Enjoy this in anticipation.

4 comments:

megan said...

Hmmmm.....
The LO is looking awfully, I don't know, girly. I wonder why?

Dawn said...

Happy Turkey Day!!! Hope to see some photos later!!!

megan said...

I was just informed that we are unable to hear Adam Sandler because of the regular blog soundtrack. Just something for future knowledge!

Carrie said...

Hit the stop or pause button on the video on the sidebar... then you can play Adam to your heart's content.