Friday, January 04, 2008

Again with the Christmas thing

Over the past few days, I've picked up several strands of lights and some new stocking holders on clearance - having great fun planning for our first Christmas in our new house. I still have a few Christmas projects from this year to finish up though, a point that was driven home when I was out and found a store fully stocked for Easter - can you believe it? I know Easter is in March this year, but come on. Anyway, it made me think I'd better get these projects finished off before I lose my Christmas momentum entirely. So with Chad out of town for a few days, and the newfound capability to print photos at home, I thought I would tackle some of them, then get my crap cleaned up and packed away for next year. Except that it hasn't quite worked out like that. I did finish up a couple of scrapbook pages, but the holiday minibook I am almost done putting together will have to stay like that - almost done - for another day. The kiddos decided not to take coincident naps today and now that both are finally in bed, at nearly 9 p.m., I'm thinking I'm just about ready for bed myself. That, or just ready to peruse the On Demand library and find a movie to order. Hmmm... Hairspray, Sicko or Knocked Up?...

PS - Mandy, if you're out there (trying again)... where have you gone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I peaked at infertility is funny a week or so ago and she posted her new home...fireflycafe.blogspot if I remember correctly.

I LOVE that Liam is loving his camera...that is just the layout I was picturing when we gave it to him!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there - finally catching up on some of my reading. Sorry I had you worrying/wondering. ((hug)) Really glad you found me!

I'm loving all the pictures of the kiddos!!