Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Another Mother's Day has come and gone, and once again I was treated pretty well. Would it be bad of me to say that sleeping in was my favourite part of the day? We've been pretty sleep-deprived around here lately, so the late snooze was definitely appreciated.

When I got up, this is what greeted me - presents from the kids. They each hand-painted a pot and planted a geranium for me at Cindy's house, and made cards to boot. I also received spa gift cards and some fruit plants for the back yard - I think Chad had something to do with that.We went for brunch at the local golf course, and although Mallory was disappointed that there were no waffles or pancakes, she made do quite well with the French toast. Liam ate so much I thought he would explode. I don't know where he puts it all.Chad then humoured me with my annual "Take Pictures of Me with the Kids" request. We got a few keepers of me with Liam and Mallory individually. The group shots didn't work out so well, though there were a few good outtakes from the bunch.

0 comments: