Wednesday, December 20, 2006

24 hours later

The photo on the left was taken this morning as we were eating breakfast and trying to get out the door to work. (Obviously, Liam was more intent on checking out the Christmas tree than hustling.) The second photo was taken after dinner tonight. Notice a common theme? Yup, the reindeer antlers seem to be here to stay; he howls if we take them off. I think it's super cute that the antlers are actually tracings of Liam's hands. This is one craft that might have to go into the keeper box.

This afternoon Little Miss and I had our six-month checkup. Still a high heartbeat, still no problems with blood pressure or what have you, 14 pounds gained to date. Next week I have to make the trip up to the hospital for my glucose test and to get my RH- shot. Merry Christmas to me!

Chad is now officially done work for the holidays, and tomorrow is my last day. I have a crapload of stuff to get done and then it's 17 days before I am due back - looking forward to a nice long break.

0 comments: