Friday, December 08, 2006

Yeah, it figures

Just when I polish off my course and finally have time to get to a ton of projects I have in mind... I think I am getting sick. I have had a headache since this time yesterday and feel a bit snuffly today as well. Of course, the number of self-medicating options you have when pregnant takes a nosedive, too, so there's no relief in sight. I am going to inhale some clementines and see if I can keep the worst of it at bay. We are heading out to Sloan's Tree Farm tomorrow, and have company coming on Sunday. Getting sick now would definitely put the kibosh on the beginnings of our holiday cheer.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Yuck! I hope it's just a touch of a cold. It sucks being sick when pregnant! I had pneumonia when I was pregnant with Gavin, NOT fun.
Feel better soon sweetie! If your doctor lets you, Airborne REALLY helps me.