Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Liam-Lou Who

So, I’m pleased to report that there are 19 assorted zoo animals on their way to our house today, thanks to eBay, a $13.50 bid and a 50 cent fee payable to Auction Sniper (I don’t know what I would do without that place!) I’m sure that will give us more than enough animals to be overrun with, and that when I am in the midst of picking up all 24 animals off the floor for the tenth time each day… I will be glad that at least it’s better than picking up all 26. :)

Tonight is my work Christmas party, which consists of drinks and appetizers at a local restaurant. When I was pregnant with Liam I won the icebreaker game at this party, the prize being a bottle each of Kahlua, Crown Royal and rum. There were many groans of contention that it figured that the pregnant lady would win. I think I will use this to my advantage to sit out whatever goofy activity is planned for today and just focus on the buffet table instead. Liam will be going to gramma and grampa’s house to celebrate Bruce’s birthday, which I am sure is much more exciting than a boring evening at home with mom and dad. Today Liam also turns 20 months old; that 2nd birthday is suddenly feeling awfully close. *tear*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is so funny. I am still laughing.