Monday, December 11, 2006

Who wants to be my personal shopper?

I'm looking for Little People animals. Specifically, the zoo animals that you can add onto the zoo set we got Liam for Christmas. It only comes with 5 animals but there is supposedly one for every letter of the alphabet... which you can buy separately, in either tubes or boxes for $10-12 per set. I just can't seem to find any. If you've seen them anywhere please let me know, as I am obviously running out of time!!

PS - these aren't to be confused with the Little People Ark Animals, which are sold in pairs, nor with the Little People Farm Animals, which are pigs and cows instead of monkeys and kangaroos.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Sorry Carrie, we bought the same thing for Sydney but the set we bought came with all the animals. We got ours at Cosco, but I am sure that I saw set with all the animals at Toys R Us the other week. My only suggestion is returning the one you have and starting over with the complete set. I am going to Toys R Us on Thursday so let me know if you want me to look for you.

Dawn said...

hey! Is this the whole set?
http://www.fisher-price.com/us/littlepeople/products/default.asp?section=lpplaysets&id=33051
Eric carries a ton of the FP stuff at work, he will check tonight and is also doing a Costco run and will check there this morning! I will keep you posted. I don't see the zoo animals sold seperately anyhwere....not even on fisherprice.com.......just the full set....

megan said...

Hi there,

I was just at Zellers and saw some tubes of something, not sure if they were people or what (I am so past fisher price and into pok-e-mon). Any way I may have some stray zoo animals laying atound in the basement waiting to be yard saled. I'll look when I get home.

Dawn said...

no dice at Costco or Kohl's, I will keep my eyes out for you in my travels!