Friday, March 19, 2010

Fruit is almost as good as Lucky Charms. Right? Riiiiight?

We managed to squeeze in End of the Rainbow Parfaits right before bed on St. Patrick's Day. It wasn't green beer... it wasn't Lucky Charms... but it was something. I even used the vanilla pudding I had on hand rather than vanilla yogurt as an extra treat (though I think I prefer the yogurt; the 'cloud at the end of the rainbow' is a truer white that way.)Mallory ate 3 of the 5 layers of fruit. These days, that is a raging success. I will take my victories when I can!Speaking of Mallory, this is her ten minutes after Gramma and Grampa left after their 3rd straight day of babysitting. I'm sure she wears them out, but they wear her out, too. She was too excited to have a sleep while they were around, and I don't blame her one bit.

0 comments: