Wednesday, March 31, 2010

And again about Lost, even if I am only talking to myself

I liked last night's episode. It got away from Dogan and mythology and Jacob and back to the hardcore mysteries of the show: what does Widmore want? Who are all these mercenaries working for? And Desmond is back. All is well.

Earlier this week I checked out Lost Spoilers at the ODI and they have details about everything up until and including (I believe) the finale. I clicked through a jump and found some commentary from people who have seen the rest of the series. I read the first line and then closed the window. I just couldn't do it. I want to watch it and be shocked by it and enjoy seeing it all unfold. And I still have faith that it will.

I think this goes down in history as being the first time I have ever knowingly avoided a spoiler. I am so proud of myself. :)

0 comments: