Monday, May 23, 2005

A new project

I don't want to turn into a memorabilia whore, really I don't. That cuts a little too close to pack rat for me. But my next project is to put together a shadowbox for Liam's newborn things. I can't believe the time has come to pack this stuff away already...

I want a white frame, something like this:

Pottery Barn frame, link hopefully fixed.

The things I've collected so far to go inside: one of our favourite newborn sleepers. The hat he wore in the hospital. His booties. Some beautiful ribbon from one of his gifts, and some artwork from some of the cards he received. His ID bracelet. His monogram. Probably a small photo or two. Maybe some other stuff if I think of something I'm missing.

Now I just need to find the frame. Going to check Michael's next time I'm in London.

0 comments: