Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Reasons to smile



- Chad and Liam blowing raspberries at each other at lunchtime today - Liam's very newest thing - the minute Chad is within his sight now he starts this up, as Chad is a very willing participant. (Now if only I could figure out how to Photoshop that pop can out of the background.)

- A successful trip to the playgroup. Despite missing his midday nap Liam seemed really curious about the other kids there. Only about five today, all between nine months and a year. Lots of socialization and fun toys to use once he's a little older. Plus some new mommy friends for me. We definitely plan to go back.

- A new magazine to read - a free copy of last month's Today's Parent from the OEYC. I just started a subscription but haven't received my first issue yet. This is tiding me over.

- A package in the mail from the Baby Marketplace this morning. I just ordered Liam some more diaper covers in the next size up. Bummis Super Whisper Wraps are awesome. Who'da thunk I'd enjoy diapering this much...

- Several emails and phone calls today. Feeling social and loved. Thanks everyone!

- A new Bodyflow release to look forward to tonight. I always love the new moves & music. Makes it very easy to want to go to the gym.

- Trailers for the new Charlie & the Chocolate Factory movie - I need to get out to see this!!

0 comments: