Saturday, July 30, 2005

There's nothing relaxing about a morning like this



1:30 a.m. til 3:00 a.m. - up with the little man, who woke up to eat and decided to stay up to party. He finally falls back asleep after exhausting all possibilities of engaging his parents in play.
5:00 a.m. - Chad gets up for breakfast.
5:45 a.m. - Chad leaves for his run.
6:20 a.m. - Liam is up for the day. Which means I am too. I run around closing the windows because while I think his happy screams are a cute wakeup call, I don't expect our neighbours to think the same. Feed him, change his diaper, play with him even though I feel like a zombie.
7:15 a.m. - Chad comes home. I get dressed and have some juice.
7:45 a.m. - I leave for my run.
9:45 a.m. - I get home, have a bowl of cereal and feed Liam again.
10:20 a.m. - I leave for my yoga class.
11:30 a.m. - I come home. Ten minutes of peace while Liam is sleeping, then he's up again.
Currently - Chad is cutting the grass. I think Liam is hungry, again. Had hoped to shower before he was up. Still need to do that and get to grocery store. The dessert I made last night for a party today didn't turn out - need to hit the bakery for a replacement, stock up for my parents' visit tomorrow and find something to take to the cottage on Monday. Party starts at 2. Think I would almost rather have a nap...

0 comments: