Saturday, July 23, 2005

What a difference a day makes



I have no idea how Chad is teaching him this stuff when I have been at it day in and day out with no success. The difference between how high he can hold himself up between just today and yesterday is astounding. Thank goodness he won't be a slug on the floor for the rest of his life after all!

Will post some photos from the race yesterday soon. I'm taking it easy today with some me time. I had a great 10 mile run today, made it to my yoga class and then had a pedicure (finally used the gift certificate from work that they gave me when I started my maternity leave - that only took 3 months!!) Liam has just gone to bed. He was up quite late last night and it seems that now that he's gotten a taste of the nightlife, he's loathe to give it up...

0 comments: