Monday, October 10, 2005

Now I see you dialing Stacy and Clinton

I'm referring to the hosts of TLC's What Not to Wear, a show I enjoy enough to know that they would probably find this outfit befitting of the show's name. I am also reminded of those scenes in Bridget Jones' Diary where they poke fun at the holiday wear that Mark Darcy's mother buys for everyone.

Well, call me fashion victim then - guilty as charged. But I loved this little onesie for Liam and when I then found a coordinating adult sized shirt at Old Navy for all of $7, I had to buy it. Besides, Liam's may only fit for a season - but I can pull mine out year, after year, after year...

We spent Liam's first Thanksgiving Sunday out at the trailer with Bruce and Dana. A small gathering this year, seeing as Jenn and Darin weren't with us. Dana whipped up a big traditional spread (yes, all done in the trailer!) and we ate and ate and ate. Liam even got in on the action - had his first taste of squash, which (surprise, surprise) he sucked right back.

1 comments:

megan said...

Chad is going to hate this but...I have that shirt too! Clinton and Stacy are OK with the holiday wear so long as they are only worn on the holiday. I think you are safe. Watch the orange veggies. My kids loved them as well but if they make a steady diet of them, their nose will turn orange (I kid you not). Might be a little scary with the hair and all.