Sunday, October 30, 2005

We're being haunted

When you don't have a baby, Daylight Savings Time ending is the greatest thing ever, what with the extra hour to sleep in. When you do have a baby, it sucks. Because Liam was up early anyway, regardless of what the clock said. And instead of waking up at 7 a.m. today, he chose to get up at 6 a.m. That kind of wake up call is bad enough on a weekday, let alone a weekend. I just hope that he will sleep in next spring while everyone else loses an hour - if I get that extra little bit of time to myself, maybe I will call it even.

And, as it turns out, this sleep sack is not the answer to my prayers as I had hoped it would be. I got two or three decent nights' sleep and now he is back to waking up again. I don't think he was cold after all. So, we're back to the drawing board.

After trying out this sleep sack we also realized we never really needed to get Liam a Halloween costume - he could pass for a ghost in this, especially in the middle of the night when the lights are all out...

3 comments:

Darin & Jenn said...

That first picture is my new favourite!!

Happy Carving! (We don't recommend the 10" kitchen knife to do the job!)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how red his hair looks in this picture. Unrelated to the red hair of course, I see more of you in him in this picture...rather than just seeing a miniature Chad.

Carrie said...

Kelly, I think he looks like me here, too. I can't put my finger on it (eyes/nose/mouth) but I'm glad I'm not the only one!...