Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hitting newsstands soon

This is the 2007 Scrapbook Trends baby issue... available for preorder on the magazine's website right now, and hitting newsstands sometime in the next month or so. I have two 2-page spreads in this issue, both featuring Liam. One is his one-month summary (paper) and the other is his nine-month summary (digital).
I think I told some people that the other page I have publishing soon is in this issue (July) of Scrapbooks Etc., which just hit newsstands this week. I was wrong... it's in next month's issue (August/September). It's part of an article called "Inspired by Songs" and it, too, features Liam. (If you've been reading this blog for a while, you might remember it... because before it was picked up by Scrapbooks, Etc., it was picked up by that Taiwanese college student and posted on her website... remember? Ha ha ha...) I'll post a shot of the magazine cover as soon as it comes out.

With Liam in the news so much these days... looks like I'll have to start submitting some Mallory pages soon, too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture of Mal! Also, I can't wait for that issue to come out...another excuse to buy a scrapbook mag! And I feel the need to point out that I am not buying the baby issue because I NEED it...just storing ideas for later! :)

BTW...when's our next outing? I'm feeling that it is a little overdue!

Dawn said...

YAY!!!!!!! One of my favorite "I have 15 minutes of public alone time" outings is hitting Barnes and Noble and flipping through the recent SB mags! Can't wait to scout out your pages!

Great shot of Mallory too by the way!

Carrie said...

You tell me... what's your work schedule like, Jenn? :)