Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Paparazzi Mommy is back!

Kudos to Camera Canada for having my order to me 24 hours after placing it. I took the kiddos down to the OEYC this morning, and driving back up our street just before lunch I saw the delivery van pulling out of our driveway; the neighbours must think I'm a lunatic after seeing me speeding down the road honking the whole way to catch the driver's attention. (Waiting another whole day for him to attempt to re-deliver would have been agony!) Luckily I caught him, tore into the box, fired up the battery charger and had fun taking a few test shots this afternoon. Methinks I'm going to enjoy my new purchase just a wee bit.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Welcome back! My story of my rebel arriving was very similar only it involved me racing/chasing the UPS guy in my car!!!!!!!!