Sunday, December 11, 2005

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth

Oh, wait: I've already got those!!

Finally, finally, we were right about this. The past week has been building to it: even rosier cheeks than before, serious mood swings, and Severe Poop Issues that I will not disgust you with here. And as of last night, we officially felt and saw not one but two teeth poking through Liam's gum. The kicker: they're not the lower front teeth that are supposed to come in first; they're uppers. At this time they are still just tiny scratchy nubbins, barely big enough to see unless you're really looking for them. Hopefully as they continue to come through they will line up properly; they are currently surprisingly far apart. Chad and I both have expensive orthodontic histories. I'm hoping Liam won't inherit the same.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liam - Congradulations on your new teeth. Remender what they say the first ones to come in are the worst - the rest are a breeze.