Monday, December 19, 2005

Merry Ho Ho Part Deux*


I am relieved to report that Christmas Part Deux went much better than Christmas Part Une. Thanks to an all-new Christmas Miracle, Liam went down for a nap shortly after we arrived at the Kent Club, and when he woke up his mood was very much improved. He still played shy, but by the end of the day he was whooping it up with his first cousin once removed (??????), Shane. Shane introduced Liam to the idea of Hot Wheels cars. I think I see a lot of clutter in my future. It's probably cruel of me to post such an unflattering photo of the two of them, but here you go anyway.

Santa visited Liam again at the Kent Club, bringing him some cool new books and some PJs that he is wearing even as I write. This Santa thing, as Liam is finding out, is pretty cool.

On our way out the door, we all witnessed what might have been Liam's first wave bye-bye. However, I haven't been able to get him to repeat it, so for now I will have to consider it a fluke until I receive further confirmation. (I couldn't not post a photo of Liam's great-aunt Deb, since she is one of his biggest fans. :))

That will have to be it for today - Liam is sitting on my lap as I write this, and is struggling to wrestle the mouse away from me and take some creative control of his website.

*To quote Darin.

**Yes, Liam is wearing the same shirt here as he wore for Christmas Part Une. It's his Official Christmas Shirt - you will likely be seeing much more of it...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeh- I made the blog spot.Thanks Carrie. Liam is a charmer in person.