Thursday, March 09, 2006

Fun with blueberries

Does this make us bad parents? Oh well... it was fun... here's Liam striking his where the heck is that wet squishy feeling coming from? pose...Liam and Captain are currently napping together in the crib... Captain got a head start, had the sheets warmed up for Liam by the time he got there. He refused to leave when I put Liam in - just shifted down a little to make some room. It's the start of a beautiful friendship...
As for me, I'm quite ticked off right now - I just did a search on Yahoo and as a result, saw their front-page news headlines, including that the winner of Project Runway was just announced. Considering that here in Canada we are several weeks behind, and there are still five contestants on the show, I'm mad that it's been ruined for me. Normally I am all about the spoilers, but this time I wanted to wait and see it play out. Damn internet!!

2 comments:

megan said...

So Dooce-like in you cruelty

Carrie said...

I thought that also, but Chad was the instigator here and he has no idea who the hell she is.