Thursday, March 02, 2006

How we've spent 95% of our time this week (or so it seems)


I was looking forward to going out to the pool today, (a) for a break from the incessant stair climbing and (b) because we missed last week's swim, owing to the trial run at Cindy's. However, we're in the midst of a crappy winter storm and I'm not sure that a long drive out in the country is the best use of our time today. We don't have to leave til 10:30 so we still have some time to decide.

And, I can't post today without saying something about Lost. For those of you who just finished watching Season 1, I'm not going to reveal any major plot points (because we all know that they're going to keep those secret for as long as possible, right?) They finally aired an episode that cleared up many questions from the first season, and dropped a few more tantilizing clues... I cannot stop thinking about this damn show... anyone with any good theories, let me know... it's driving me crazy!

1 comments:

megan said...

Sooooooo Cute!!!!!!