Friday, June 17, 2005

Chad is the Fasjah



...which probably only makes sense if you have seen Austin Powers - Goldmember. (If you're struggling, it's the same scene as shmoke and a pancake/cigar and a flapjack/bong and a blintz...) It's supposed to be father with a really poor Dutch accent.

So where are all the mothers in movies? I mean, where is Luke and Leia's mother while Darth Vader is running around saying Luke... I'm your Father!! (No, I have not seen Episode 3 yet and yes, I assume this is where Queen Amidala comes in but please don't spoil it for me.)

So this is part of the gift I made (Liam made?) for Chad for Father's Day. I don't think Chad keeps up with this blog so I feel OK posting it. Anyway he's not in the office today so if he sees this it won't likely be til Monday. Just a little photo collage of he & Liam for his desk at work. We also got him a couple of shirts (the Typical Father's Day Gift) and also this thing we found in the toy department at Canadian Tire back when Liam was still just a wee speck. It's a set of three balls - football, basketball and soccer ball. Made out of the same materials etc. as the real deal, but tiny in size. Sure, I could have gotten it for Liam for a birthday or Christmas present, but let's be honest about who they REALLY make that stuff for, shall we?? Chad has been talking about this little sporting set for almost a year now. For $10, it's time he got it.

Happy Father's Day to both Chad and Dad... we love you both!!!

0 comments: