Sunday, June 05, 2005

Dum dum da dum - part 2

This weekend was the second leg of Darin and Jennifer's wedding. (Third leg for them I suppose, since it all started in Mexico. Jennifer has gotten more mileage out of her wedding dress than any other bride I've known!) We went to Colasanti's Tropical Gardens for a big dinner reception (I would guess around 130 people?) and dance. Weddings really speak for themselves - not much more for me to add - so here instead are a few pictures...

Entering the reception:



Liam wore this super cute outfit from Renee. It's still a little too big but boy, was he stylish (and Megan couldn't complain about ANOTHER appearance in blue stripes or his PJs!) Amy brought the shoes home from Dubai - a great last-minute addition to the outfit.



The music was SO loud, and there were SO many people passing Liam around, I thought he would throw a fit. But he was completely well behaved all night. That's my guy! Partying with Megan:



And of course, the reason we were there: for Jennifer...



...and the groom, my brother in law Darin! I always have a hard time taking pictures of the bride and groom at weddings - I feel like I'm imposing (since there are usually 100+ other people also trying to take pictures, including a professional that the couple has hired - anyway - here is one of the few shots I did get of Darin and Jennifer together.

0 comments: