Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Well rested



Last night I had the sort of night I have maybe once every couple of weeks - the sleep deprivation catches up with me and I completely crash. Went to bed practically right after dinner. Put Liam down at 7 and he slept til 12:30 - 5.5 hours - a record. Now if only we could shift the time so that long block of sleep occurs during the night! Anyway, I feel much better today. This is a busy week for us. Yesterday Melissa and Taylor came over for a while, this afternoon we're off to see Dr. Bailey, tomorrow Gina and Lauren are coming in the morning and Dana is coming in the afternoon to help me make some desserts for the reception on Friday, and now my sister Amy, who's home from Afghanistan for a visit, is coming for a few days as well. This is her first time to meet Liam. I have a hair and makeup session booked at Form & Function on Friday morning (a gift from Chad from a few months ago that I am now using) - Dana was originally scheduled to babysit but now that Amy is coming, I guess I could let her off the hook. The trouble is, I know Dana will be disappointed, and I'm not sure I trust Amy with my precious child!! :)

0 comments: