Friday, August 19, 2005

What is he thinking?


This is what I just found on the computer...in the My Pictures directory...right next to my LHC folder, where I file photos of Liam...(so obviously I am intended to find it)...and it is called...

Liam's Halloween Costume

Yep - Chad wants to dress Liam as a circa-1987 Andre Agassi for Halloween. How, I have no idea, what with the hair, the sweatband, the crazy, outdated 18-year-old clothes (good grief... can you believe it's been that long??) We'd do better to try to dress him as Andre looks today - at least then the hairstyles would be similar...

Anyway, cute little skunk, lion, shark, etc., or Agassi? I think I'm going to win this one.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie,
I am sure that I still have some 80's spandex workout shorts, Cory has that exact shirt and how hard could it be to find a pair of acid wash cut offs? Chad just might be in luck...