Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Deer in the headlights

Yesterday was a very good day indeed. We had Autum and Jeannine over for a while. Jeannine goes back to work next week - we're still trying to cram as much action-packed fun as we can into her maternity leave. We'll see them again this afternoon at our playgroup.

Some other reasons to be happy today, too:
  • We're expecting a call from Janice, our #1 choice of daycare provider - I think she's decided to give us a place. I won't let out my breath until after she's called and after we've met with her to discuss everything, but if this works out it will be exactly how I had hoped it would - and obviously not a moment too soon!
  • I finished my first assignment for my class three days before it's due. This is unheard of for me. The balance thing, so far, is working.

0 comments: