Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Today

Unannounced drop-in on potential daycare provider A (general spying, investigating what's for lunch & headcount)

Another call to potential daycare provider B (she probably thinks I'm a stalker)

A call to a friend to ask about potential daycare provider C

Getting really sick of this whole daycare thing, and thinking nobody will ever take good enough care of my little mister

A trip to the library to get some new books

Picked up a flyer from the spa - Chad treated me to a GC for Christmas and I have some pampering in store

Thinking about vacations

Getting ready for Lost tonight - so excited! (Does it make me a loser that I'm already looking forward to it six hours ahead of time??)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you look cute in your new sweater.

Gramma

Anonymous said...

We are in for another 4 episodes of Lost tonight - watching one disk at a time until we are all caught up! (loving it, BTW!!)
Have you noticed in flashbacks that Charlie's brother's name is Liam??

Carrie said...

I forgot about that! Well, here's hoping he doesn't turn out to be a washed-out druggie rock star!