Saturday, January 21, 2006

Pearly whites

This is the first picture I think I've gotten where you can really see the dude's new choppers. Long ago, I imagined I'd have a sweet little picture for his baby book, him with a big smile on his face and a single bottom tooth poking out on its own. Of course, then I actually had Liam, and realized how hard it was to get him to smile on cue, and also realized that instead of there being a single bottom tooth to photograph, there was going to be a weird assortment of uppers (possibly even just fangs) and lowers all jumbled together before I could get a picture.

If he is sitting below my eye level and smiles, I can totally see his four bottom teeth now, too. I will try for a shot of that someday, but bear with me and don't be surprised if it takes awhile.

3 comments:

Paul said...

You take great kid pictures!

Anonymous said...

Nice teeth Liam............

Anonymous said...

I had the same idea, that I'd get this great picture of the first tooth. HAH! She's got 2 on the bottom and we're just now getting pictures of those.