Thursday, January 26, 2006

Speculation

There is really nothing new to report, Liam-wise. This morning we went for our swim - before and after we played with blocks, cleared out the bookshelf - the usual. As much as I love being home with Liam, there is a certain degree of monotony that comes with a baby at this age. He is very into repeating things over and over again, which is how he learns, but sometimes it doesn't surprise me that I have such a raging case of Mommy Brain because this isn't always that stimulating for me. This is him playing with a magnet from his activity box - it was enough to entertain him for at least 20 minutes. It's the simple things...

And so, I will provide a dissertation on Lost, since I am thoroughly intrigued and it has become one of the highlights of my week - and also because I feel that we got cheated out of a real episode this week. Did you notice when they were doing their laundry that Hurley and Libby were talking about how the washer and dryer seemed like they were too new to match the rest of the place? I'm sure that this will mean something, as will the fact that Hurley remembers Libby from someplace. Libby says he stepped on her foot when he got on the plane, but she's a tailie - she was at the back of the plane, and he was at the front (not to mention he was the last one on). Let's not forget that Libby was at the back of the pack with Cindy when the Others supposedly got Cindy - maybe it was with Libby's help?

I also think that the amount of time they spent on that Geronimo Jackson record last week means something, but of course I have no idea what.

And, from the pilot episode, Charlie can't swim... but he was swimming in his dream last night.

I wouldn't even need to watch this show if someone would just explain this stuff away. I only watch because I need to know how it all fits together! I think there are only a few episodes left this season - we will probably be without several weeks' worth of shows due to the Olympics, etc., and it seems like they're starting a buildup to the finale with next week's episode (Hurley hearing something on the transmitter + Sun being kidnapped = a lot more action than your typical episode).

Oh yeah... and where the hell is Desmond when all this is going on??

5 comments:

megan said...

I wish I knew what you are talking about. Ask Jen to bring whatever disks they have already watched this weekend so that I can get stated.

Carrie said...

What happened to your 'just because' gift?

Anonymous said...

I knew Megan would be asking for the DVD's again - we will be sure to bring them (think of something better that you can't borrow for a 'just because' gift!). Thought you might be interested in the bonus one. We haven't watched it yet (I'm sure that will change before Sunday) and it has non-aired flashbacks and other stuff...

megan said...

I cannot open the gift when I can borrow it. I really am just that cheap.

Carrie said...

Don't worry about it - I am just that cheap, and then some. :P