Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Election day

Yesterday afternoon I took Liam down to our polling station to vote. To be honest, I don't even know if I would have gone, were it not for the good weather and a nice chance to go for a walk. I am not very politically minded and don't really feel like a change in government will affect my life. (Yes, family, I hear your boos and hisses coming from the peanut gallery!) Here Liam is checking out my registration card before we set off...

I'm cutting it short here today so I can go get some homework done - I have fallen a bit behind in my course, and intend to get right back at it. Peace out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have probably never recovered from the "Mavis Wilson" experience in 1990! The problem, in my opinion, was you started your political career with the wrong party.............

Carrie said...

I will never live that down, will I?