Friday, January 27, 2006

Open to suggestions

Having alluded to this yesterday... I am open to suggestions re: Activities To Do With An Almost Ten Month Old. I have the next four weeks to spend full time with the little man, and I want to make them count. We enjoy swimming and playgroups and going for walks but let's face it - even those things can become routine. What can we do to cram some fun into our last month of nonstop togetherness? I'm looking for ideas - things to do at home, road trips, what have you. Make me a good suggestion - maybe there'll be something in it for you. :)

6 comments:

Gillian said...

With the warmer weather we have been having lately...I would take Liam to the Toronto Zoo. Cooler, off-season weather brings out the animals for easy viewing; and it wouldn't be very busy. It's great exercise! When Liam naps, Mom can either shop for souvenirs, or read a book in the warm jungle pavillions!

On the way home, you could drop in at Yorkdale and take Liam to the Rainforest cafe!

Quite the roadtrip, I know. Maybe take another Mom and tot with you?

Anonymous said...

Carrie, I'm thinking.

I like Gillian's idea. Gramma and Grampa would like that outing also.

Anonymous said...

Come and stay with us for a few days - visit the zoo, we can go shopping, etc.

megan said...

Take Liam to Toronto for a few days and introduce him to Bloor St. shopping and treat yourself to a new back to work wardrobe. Oh wait, maybe that's activity to do with me!

Anonymous said...

On a smaller scale you might want to go to Colasanti's. They have a petting zoo, pony rides, little tykes playground, and the best apple cider around. The bonus is it's close by and all inside. I know the weather has been mild but after hours outside you (and Liam) might start feeling the cold. We were thinking of heading to Colasanti's ourselves to get some plants for the new place... ;)

megan said...

You know, my kids LOVE Colasanti's. We all could make a day of it.