Friday, March 16, 2007

Now & Then: newborn edition

Still just trying to recuperate and get back to normal around here. I had contractions on and off all day yesterday, which was enough to convince me to (a) finish getting my stuff packed and things around the house in order, and (b) rest up, just in case there is a long night ahead at some point (let's face it... I'm sure there are countless long nights ahead!) I think I am ready to get the show on the road now. We'll be sticking close to home this weekend, just in case, so I'll have to take the opportunity now to wish my dad a Happy Birthday!!!! - the prospect of being several hours away from my doctor and hospital this weekend just seems too risky.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Car - we're waiting. March 18th would be a nice date.........