Friday, March 02, 2007

Sweet little face returning to a magazine near you!

Liam and I had a blast being off together yesterday. We ran some errands, visited some friends, made more headway setting up for #2 (dusting off Liam's old baby gear and working on the nursery), and had a great finale to our day when I got a call from Scrapbooks Etc. requesting a page for their August/September issue. Hey, this is my last week on payroll... I have to find some way to contribute to the bills this year, right? "Freelance Contributor" it shall be. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I haven't been buying scrapbook magazines lately - it's $30 a month to buy my favourites! I'll have to make an exception for this one (thanks!)

PS - Do you have the current baby issue? (it is either Scrapbooks etc. or Simple Scrapbooks??) It is soo cute.

Dawn said...

How exciting!! Can't wait to see it! You will have to share how you submit, mail or email, I tried about a year ago and never heard a word!! Maybe it's time to try again, I still have to get Noah published somewhere to keep the ranks even!

Carrie said...

I do have the baby issue of Simple Scrapbooks. I haven't been buying the mags much lately but I saw it on the newsstand a few weeks ago and couldn't resist!

As far as submitting goes - I am an emailer, and I pretty much just submit digital stuff that is easy to email in. Once or twice I've scanned layouts, stitched them together and sent them in, but man that's a lot of work!!!