Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Another miscellaney


  • Last night's CIO duration = 20 minutes. A little worse than the night before, but not horrid (is it possible that I am becoming immune to the sound of my child crying??? Not good.)
  • Spent some time yesterday hanging out with Liam on the hammock. He enjoys (a) anything involving swinging and (b) anything involving being outdoors. Good fun.
  • On tap for today - a walk downtown to run some errands, playgroup this afternoon, and then an attempt to make it to my Pump class tonight. I had originally planned to go to Pump this morning - trying to shift my gym time to Liam's sleeping hours. Set my alarm for 5:40 a.m. and even got up when it went off. Unfortunately, when I got up, I heard Liam rolling around and sucking his fingers (this may be because I was so unaccustomed to having an alarm go off that it took me a good long while to locate it and turn it off - I may have woken him up, too.) Well, I didn't want to leave for the gym with the possibility that I wouldn't be home to feed him for another hour and a half - what would happen if he actually wanted to get up and I wasn't there? So, I didn't go (and then as fate would have it, he didn't fully wake up til almost 7.) I've decided that shifting my classes to the a.m. won't really be feasible til Liam starts on some solids, so Chad can take care of the feeding in my absence in case the little guy decides to be an early riser. We're only talking about another six weeks or so - I can make it til then. Megan, if you're reading this, I'll be at class tonight - save me a spot!! Speaking of Megan, she's declared that it's officially acceptable to start decorating for Halloween, so that may also be on tap for today. I want to redo the urns on our front porch, too - just waiting for the corn stalks to come out at the stores & farmer's markets, and then we'll do 'em up...

1 comments:

Darin & Jenn said...

Happy decorating! Just one of the holidays in a list of many that we will miss! :( At least we can count on tons of pictures!
Miss you guys!!!