Thursday, September 22, 2005

Soon, there may no longer be Too Many Cooks

...because I am about to drop-kick Captain out the door. He is wearing on every last nerve of mine right now. He has been howling for his dinner since about noon today, even though he knows he doesn't get fed til 5 p.m. And, his howling woke Liam up from a nap. Liam's schedule was thrown off yesterday - he skipped his normal afternoon nap, then went to bed extremely early, or so I thought - turns out he just considered it an extra-late nap, and woke up around 7 p.m. wanting to play. Getting him to bed after that was next to impossible so today's mission was to get him back on track. Which Captain has now ruined. Arrrgh.

Does anybody want him? C'mon... look how nice...

3 comments:

megan said...

Didn't I tell you, once you have babies the pets don't look so good anymore. Look what happened to mine. Are you going to the gym tonight?

Darin & Jenn said...

If you want to wrap him in a package and send him to Korea, I'm sure Jenn will adopt him. But not seriously. We don't have room for pets.

Anonymous said...

I wondered if you would have a day where you wanted to get rid of your cat. Poor Logan was my world before Sydney was born...but around when Sydney was Liam's age, I too wanted to give her to a good home one day. I feel sorry for the poor thing, but if she would only understand that I can't always attend to her every whim anymore.
Good luck with Captain...he may just be finally realizing that the little redhead isn't leaving and if he's going to make noise in the house...so is Captain.