Friday, September 23, 2005

This is probably the first in a long line of posts with this title: Like father, like son

I can't believe I'm posting this crummy photo, but it serves a purpose. Chad has this thing. I think he owes it to Ally McBeal and all that incessant talk about the wattle. You know, the little double chin that everyone has that gets progressively worse as you age. Ever since seeing that - I'm sure that was the trigger - Chad has had this thing about tilting his head up in photos so as to minimize the wattle. Of course, as soon as I try to find an example of a photo like this, I cannot for the life of me find a good one; but then again, I have 9000+ photos on my hard drive to scan through, and there is only so much time in the day, so this one will have to suffice to prove my point. (This is us heading out the door to the hospital to have Liam. That's me in all my no-makeup, hair-undone, I've-been-in-labour-for-twelve-hours-let's-get-this-over-with-shall-we? glory.)

Anyway, here is a photo from just the other day.

Yep - Liam has developed this thing, too. Maybe he took all those pork chop comments to heart?

Peace out - we are headed to The Big Smoke in the morning. Send Chad lots of anti-chafing vibes, will you? 26.2 miles can take a mighty toll on the nips.

1 comments:

Darin & Jenn said...

GO DADDY GO!!? I am amazed at people like you too. I would see this run as more of a punnishment and wonder what it was that I did so terribly wrong to deserve it. Yet you tirelessly train and actually look forward to it! We are rooting for you from across the ocean, Chad! Carrie, pass on the good vibes, we know Chad still doesn't read this!!!