Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Feeling with it

We finally got a high speed internet connection installed today. This will hopefully cut the amount of time I spend online in half. Unfortunately it also means that our email address has changed, and it's a huge pain changing over all of our contacts, accounts etc. to a new email address.

I sent an email out with our new addresses, but I'm sure that (a) I forgot some people and (b) I don't even know that the email was sent out correctly. So if you haven't heard from me, can you drop me a line at my 'junk' email address: crusoe97@hotmail.com - then I can give you our home address. I don't want to post it here because of the pile o' spam that would likely generate.

2 comments:

megan said...

Welcome to 2005! We were waiting for you to get here.

Carrie said...

Thank you! And we made it with 3.5 months to spare.